Thursday 16 May 2013

THE WORST OF ME!

Here i go again counting all my flaws back.

i hate it that i suck at conversations
i hate it when i'm never able to decide anything for myself..
i hate it when i depend on others for my decisions and when they already decide i dont like it and end up their way..
i hate it when i always try to be more like someone else and less of being myself..
i hate it when i realise that i'm trying to show off infront of someone less privileged than myself..
i hate it that every time i try to get determined, i fail..
i hate it that i have to fake being so good
i hate it that i'm never straightforward
i hate it when i know that sometimes i end up being so filmy
i hate it that i never enjoy my present, think about my future and ruin both of them..
i hate it that i have to tell lies..
i hate that my hair is so rough and damaged that not even the best shampoos or oil or any remedy is able to treat them..
i hate than i'm never able to change this worst part of me!


No comments:

Post a Comment