Tuesday 4 March 2014

DISASTROUS TO GORGEOUS CURLS

"Give me the strength of the rising sun!" blared my alarm!
The loud electronic voice of Chester was enough to wake me up to my senses. I got up and stared sheepishly at my room-mate +prix  .

"Good morning sleeping beauty!" she smirked
"Good morning" I replied, making a face at her while she giggled.
I proceeded for my "Human Morning Duties" when she interrupted me with a heartbreaking question.

"So pakka about going to the parlor?" she asked, excitedly.

I slumped down on the bed with a helpless look. We had a party next day and both of us had decided to streak our hair. We even took an appointment at a parlor. But my hair possessing all the drawbacks of having split ends, roughness and what not! never allowed me to try anything new on it.

"You go and take along Twisha" I replied morosely.

She came and sat beside me on the bed, patting me gently on the shoulders. "It's because of your hair isn't it? " she asked politely. I nodded. "Well in that case I have a gift for you" she said smilingly.
She opened her drawer and took out a packet. Handing it to me she proceeded, "Mom sent it for me but I think you are in more need of this."

I opened the packet and found a Dove Hair Therapy Kit with a shampoo, conditioner and hair serum.
I was amazed.

"  You are most welcome" she said grinning. "Now go and get ready quickly or we'll be late" she added, reminding me of the appointment.

I hurried to the bathroom and washed my hair thoroughly, applied the serum and blow dried it. I combed through easily unlike previous cases where I literally fought with the tangles!! Then I dressed up and appeared before +prix  . I could see a faint smile crossing her lips. She pushed me in front of the mirror and I was in awe with my look! My hair was completely transformed! It was smooth, silky and the soft curls fell down on my shoulders. I fell in love with my hair!



We went to the parlor and finally got our hair streaked. +prix  choose neon blue while I opted for bright red.

The party next day was a hit and so was our new look. I was showered with compliments for my 'COMPLETELY TRANSFORMED HAIR!' I was happy that my long term wish to streak my hair came true and happier from the fact that I can style my hair, play with it however I want without the fear of getting it damaged in the process.

Without Dove Hair Therapy it wouldn't have been possible. Thanks DOVE!



This post is written for Dove Play contest on indiblogger.
Visit there official website http://www.dove.us/


No comments:

Post a Comment