Wednesday 20 March 2013

The Funeral Of Love

 

i stare at you
as they put you down,
down to the lap of earth
the ground grew cold,
when the coffin of gold
touched the damp earth.

the wind it blew,
and it blew so hard
with all the strength it could muster
the clouds, they roared with so much force
causing a deafening thunder.

i stood there still,
being washed by rain
the pain, i could not bear
but ur coffin of gold,
stood out so bold
in the darkness, that made everything unclear.

the wish to depart,
was a confusing one
my soul - in pieces it was shattered
i hung my head, for my love was dead
as for me, you were everything that mattered.

then the thunder struck,
an i collapsed
unconscious to the ground
i was lying dead, by your death bed
heavy silence all around

next day, they stared
as they put someone down
someone who was covered in flowers
it was me this time,
who lay beside your grave
the painful errand finally over.



well that was a poem by me.. i know its not good but all the suggestions are welcomed :)
tilll den cya :D

1 comment: